Re: [Tigers] Auto Show - where is that?

To: rande@thecia.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Auto Show - where is that?
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 13:28:46 +1000
Cc: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Hi Rande,

The show was at the Flemington racecourse in North Melbourne, just outside
the Melbourne CBD (maybe 5 mins), the show had just over 1100 cars turn
up.. and yes the Silver Tiger was mine (as is the SII Alpine with black
hardtop and rootes fog lights)

There are a bunch of pictures from the show I posted on the CAT forum
http://www.catmbr.org/VB_forum/showthread.php?t=2083

I was surprised to see that picture Mark linked to.. its a photo i took on
the day and must have been lifted from the CAT forum,..I had to be quite
"creative" to get the picture... it involved a big green rubbish bin as a
step ladder.. then on to the roof of a portable toilet block.....  had to
be very careful... lots of flex and didnt want to make an unexpected entry
into the stalls below.

--
Regards

Michael King