[Tigers] 50 years on

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] 50 years on
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 14:24:40 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: Rollright
Hello,

In 2010, Tod Brown and associates, organized a great Columbus Day TE/AE
United in mid-coast Maine.
I believe a total of official guests and drop by Sunbeams hit a bit over 70
 cars. All types: lots and lots of Tigers, plenty of Alpines, the best
Alpine GT  (Barracuda version), Venezias and so on. It really was great.
The great Col. Duke got the farthest driven prize: Ft Leavenworth  KS  to
Rockland ME. Solo. He truly is an iron man.

Here we are in 2013, facing the 50th anniversary of the Tiger next year,
2014.

Perhaps we ought to consider an event to celebrate this unique and signal
event.

Anybody got any ideas out there?

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A