Re: [Tigers] To fix the ignition switch

To: "'Jay Laifman'" <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] To fix the ignition switch
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 08:53:37 -0400
Jay
        There are 3 swaged spots on the aluminum body.  They would have to
be carefully pried away from the back of the switch to get at the contacts.
The aluminum body is keyed to the back of the switch so rotating the
aluminum body if the 3 swaged spots get ruined would take making a new notch
and drilling a new hole.  I have never tried any of this so I don't know if
it would work.

        There is a hole in the aluminum body to allow barrel removal.  Put
the key in and to the OFF position, look into the hole; you will see another
round hole in the black part with brass color in the center, push on the
brass with a paper clip, pull the barrel out of the switch.

Ron Fraser