Re: [Tigers] Wiring Question

To: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, Tiger List Serve <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wiring Question
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 14:43:02 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Hi Joel,
That's correct. At the tach the white wire loops through the little plastic
block and metal U bracket that's thumb-screwed onto the back of the tach.

I have a diagram that's mostly applicable on my tach website:
http://members.shaw.ca/tsmit/tachmod/tachmod3.html#pe

In your case, without a ballast resistor the white wire from under the dash
connects to the coil + along with the power wire for the Pertronix
distributor.

Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.