[Tigers] Gauge Bezels\glass & O Rings

To: Tiger List Serve <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Gauge Bezels\glass & O Rings
From: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 06:15:27 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone have a source to secure the correct 'v' style, I believe they are
called, Tiger gauge bezels, glass and O rings for the face of our gauges?  I
would like to pretty up the gauge faces.  They are currently fitted to old
plastic Alpine dash without glove box side to see if they work and complete
install of new wiring harness.  Costs are getting out of hand and will only
send the ones that do not work, out for repair.

Was there a O ring on the back of the guage to protect the wood dash when
fitted?

Regards
Joel Martin