Re: [Tigers] Where to find parts, shifter...

To: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Where to find parts, shifter...
From: Chip Broadbooks <chip.broadbooks@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 08:40:14 -0400
Cc: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
I got a bit of guidance from Eric Gibeaut. He was correct as I witnessed it.

My bottom radiator hose was collapsing when my thermostat opened up. There
isn't a spring in it like there used to be to keep it from collapsing. I
went to O'Reilly and found one with a spring. I cannibalized the spring
from the hose and cut the extra length off, and installed it into my lower
hose. Took care of that issue.

Haven't blocked my horn holes yet.

Haven't gotten the flex fan installed yet. In Atlanta this week....