Re: [Tigers] Wikipedia featured article of the day: The Sunbeam Tiger

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wikipedia featured article of the day: The Sunbeam Tiger
From: Brian Glenn <ora_archy@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 22:52:58 -0700 (PDT)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=L+rLTVusbwjL901j03pSSYsdu6riQCv9BIGugi1aF2PAZKTSVxYKMTKu1hWBsSLTYYuVgO6UIsBBolnseejLcmkQvIpuJhaybrkCj6I4nPKLfSC274FNLEYLw2QgZ/onxAApluI2XVuO21rIPawMk4du6Eqs88GWfJRZAdhPA8g= ; IkctP7TNKHOHUlEXmoWUT
Definitely errors and omissions.
I was just happy to see it highlighted.
Just
happened across it while doing a search.

Great thing about Wikipedia, you
can suggest edits!

Brian Glenn
B9471101LRXFE