Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: "'Cullen McCann'" <cmccann1972@gmail.com>, "'Tony Lang'" <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:42:11 -0700
Cc: 'Beamclub' <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dan Walters & I finished rebuilding the brakes on the SCF Tiger today as we
work to get it ready for the trip to Monterey in 3 weeks.
We should have it ready to race tomorrow which is by far the earliest we've
ever been ready.

(Last year our "race" started when my wife and I loaded it into the trailer
at midnight and towed north before dawn "racing" to meet our scheduled
mid-morning tech time.)

Hope to see many of you up there.

Buck

WHAT DID YOU DO ON or WITH YOUR TIGER TODAY!?

Cullen

Sent from my iPad