Re: [Tigers] My Tiger's activity today.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] My Tiger's activity today.
From: "Scattt" <scattt@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:12:26 -0400
I am a member of the Deep South Cobra Club who tolerate the Tiger and me in
their midst. This past week-end we had a two day cruise through the
mountains of north Georgia and North Carolina. We based at Hiawassee Ga and
spent Friday spirtly snakeing through the hills to the Wolf Mountain Winery
where we had lunch. One of the eight Cobras with us smoked his MSD box which
was replaced in a hour along side of the road. The only other issue we had
was a garbage truck slinging stones which broke the windshield of one of the
Cobras. Saturday we headed to North Carolins via the twisties and the Blue
Ridge Parkway. It drizzled on us a couple of times making the driving
interesting but the weather held off and nobody took any off road detours.
We dined at the Dillard House that night and left early Sunday for Florida
through Peach country. We stopped at a sorting and packing house to stock up
on peaches and had a throughly enjoyable week-end. We put several hundred
miles on the Tiger driving the twisties!
Nick