[Tigers] Oil Recommendations

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: [Tigers] Oil Recommendations
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:57:20 -0400
Mayf:

Two thoughts regarding oil:

I have used Red Line products for a while and, although I don't drive at
anywhere near the speeds you are contemplating, I think they make good
stuff. They also have a web site where you can ask questions and they
will answer. You might write to them, tell them what you are up to and
ask for their advice. With your background, they might even offer you
some support, either with their products or otherwise.

There are places that can test your oil after its been used for a while
and tell you what is going on with the engine. Since you want data, it
would be a way of getting some.

Good luck,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE