[Tigers] Great TAC article and a NW TAC event

To: "Tiger E-Mail List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Great TAC article and a NW TAC event
From: "65 Sunbeam Tiger" <65sunbeamtiger@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 14:31:30 -0700
There is an excellent 2 page color article on the TAC program in the August
2013 issue of Sports Car Market, as well as Tigers in general (Checking a
Tigers Stripes - pg 42-43) that you may want to pickup.  Paul Sheahan is
quoted throughout and the article is very factual and well written.

Secondly, we will be having a TAC event at the All British Field Meet (ABFM)
at Portland (Oregon) International Raceway on Saturday, August 31st.  If you
haven't attended an ABFM event in Portland, expect 500 + British vehicles of
every marque and a weekend of vintage racing.  No need to preregister for a
TAC - just bring your car by the event on Saturday, but you can contact me
directly on my cell (503) 830-3811 with any specific questions.

Thanks,

Doug Babcock

Senior TAC Inspector