Re: [Tigers] Monterey This Weekend

To: "Jay Laifman" <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Monterey This Weekend
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:52:06 -0700
Jay,

Our Tiger is in Pit E26 with Steve Sorensen's next door in pit E28.

We have two qualification sessions - Thursday at 10:30 and Friday at 10:10.

Then we race twice on Saturday - Qualifying race at 10:10 and then the main
race at 2:40.

We don't run on Sunday.

Don't forget there's a Tiger lunch at 1pm on Thursday at the Baja Cantina in
Monterey.

See you at the track.

Buck Trippel