Re: [Tigers] Bonneville

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Bonneville
From: FHSLOTH13@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 13:12:01 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: FHSLOTH13
Best of luck and set a new record for all us Sunbeam enthusiasts!

Fred Baum

In a message dated 8/31/2013 1:58:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
drmayf@mayfco.com writes:

The Host  organization for World of Speed just announced that the salt is
excellent  with no standing water anywhere except at the end of the
road.  So I  am doing the final loading and will head out next Thursday
morning around  4 am.   We always gop up I-15 to US 93 junction and go
through  Ash Meadows, Hiko, Lund, Ely and then US93A to Wendover. When we
get there  we will go straight to the salt to park the trailer until
Friday morning.  The set up the pit and go to tech and do the $$$$ entry
thing....

I  will be on CB channel 27 on the way up if anyone want to  chat...

mayf

--
drmayf