Re: [Tigers] GOODWOOD REVIVAL

To: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>,tigers-bounces@autox.team.net,"Tiger Talk List Tiger" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] GOODWOOD REVIVAL
From: jay.laifman@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 05:14:44 +0000
Thanks. FWIW my son just searched and is only getting old stuff.

From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
To: Tiger Talk List Tiger<tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] GOODWOOD REVIVAL

The Goodwood revival is on in the UK, they are telecasting it live on
Youtube. I was watching it last night (well early hours Sunday morning
here) and it's just magic.

If you do a search for "goodwood live" on youtube at the same time as the
event is on you can stream it.

The Le Mans Tiger finished 6th in 1st practice for the RAC TT.. and of note
its the fastest car in a straight line.. very good... but I guess handling
isnt quite up to that of the e-types cobras and Ferrari'.. but that said..
its probably the heaviest car out there so that motor has some poke!

The rest of the touring car, single seater and GT40 runs were amazing. For
all the aero enthusiaststhey have an amazing air show, spitfires, mustangs,
lightnings and various period planes.

They will be doing the videocast each day..

Also, it's worth setting the slider back about 1 min from the live feed to
that its not choppy. The action starts at 9am UK local time.. so go online
between then and finishing at 5pm local time.

also try the goodwood site.. they show the video.. and also have highlights
from the coverage yesterday:

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/revival/revival-live/revival-live.aspx

the schedule:

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/revival/event-itinerary/event-itinerary.aspx

the results from FRIDAY practice for the TT:

http://www.tsl-timing.com/barc/2013/133721trt.pdf

--
Regards

Michael King