Re: [Tigers] 427 "Tiger" on ebay

To: Gary L Moore <motoguzzig5@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 427 "Tiger" on ebay
From: Cullen1972 <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:43:15 -0500
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
I agree Gary. I paid 1500 bucks for my tiger... I might go with a 289 or
302... By that's only because I didn't get the original motor with my car ...
If I still had the 260, that's what would be in it. When I bought my car,
being a streetrodder, I had plans for an IRS, mini tub, all sorts of
stuff...then after several years if investing research and developing a new
appreciation for the car, I've decided there's no way I could cut it. Kinda
ironic... If I had started working on it when I got it... It would be all
sorts of cut up on the original body tub. Now it will turn out to be stock
looking.... Funny now people change sometimes.

Cullen
Tac 840

Sent from my iPhone.

On Sep 20, 2013, at 6:22 AM, Gary L Moore <motoguzzig5@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If it sells for 30K, I wonder how much he   lost?   I paid 5K for mine and
it has appreciated.  He had the fun of building it. I just drive my 260.
gary,   b9472283.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121178512992&ss
PageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1120
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/arado7@sbcglobal.net