Re: [Tigers] 1966 Sunbeam Tiger Mk I Sold for $96,250

To: michael.s.king@gmail.com, maliburevue@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 1966 Sunbeam Tiger Mk I Sold for $96,250
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 20:42:20 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: MWood24020
It has been said before, but bears repeating: the Tiger market is similar
to the Pantera market. Personalized cars, that show well, can easily pull
similar money to "correct" cars...particularly when you start factoring in
the  fun to drive piece ;-)

In a message dated 9/24/2013 5:18:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
michael.s.king@gmail.com writes:

On 25  September 2013 02:55, Gary <maliburevue@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Dan,
>
> This is a catch 22 for Tigers, great news if you're  selling, bad news
> if you're buying.
>
>  Gary

This Tiger was discussed ont he CAT forum.. its great the  cars are being
appreciated.. but what the problem is to me is a car liek  this one brings
that $... we discussed the car on the CAt forum and there  were some
interesting "before" shots not to mention parts on the car that  are
incorrect, missing and then things like the homemade VIN and  JAL...

--
Regards

Michael  King