Re: [Tigers] lower grille hardware

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] lower grille hardware
From: snakebit289 <snakebit289@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 19:28:43 -0700 (PDT)
I've only seen one car with the original mounting studs still on the car with
the moulding uninstalled, and they looked very similar to the raised studs for
the side moulding strips for Tiger I and IA. I know the white plastic clips
that Rick sells(for which you would grind down the studs and need to drill
holes, as an alternate way to attach) are pretty much a match for the side
moulding clips still available for the '75-76 VW Rabbit base models sold in
North America.

Rande Bellman