Re: [Tigers] Tiger Lemans fastback

To: Clyde McLaughlin <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Lemans fastback
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 23:09:38 +1100
Cc: Tiger Talk List Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Technically if he wants to do an accurate LeMans coupe recreation he has to
decide if he wants to recreate the race cars as per their LM debut, the
mule pre-race test car.. or the Unnet spec Lm car as raced in the UK series
post LM...

The there is the fact if they want it actuate.. they need to build them on
a Series 3 alpine... not a tiger base...

--
Regards

Michael King