[Tigers] hardtop headliner extra material?

To: tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] hardtop headliner extra material?
From: Alex Haugland <ahauglan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 20:38:22 -0800
I'm in the process of restoring a hardtop for my Tiger.  The hardtop I have
came to me stripped bare, along with some of the needed parts to reassemble
it.  I've since tracked down all the missing bits, have had it painted am now
putting it back together. I'm at the point where I'm looking at fitting the
headliner, which, for the most part, is straightforward.  The only question
that's come up for me, however, is that the headliner from Sunbeam Specialties
came with an additional length of material which I'm unsure of the purpose of.
Is it to cover the C pillars? (all the photos I've seen have had the C Pillars
bare)  Sun visors?  Something else? I want to make sure that I'm not missing
something before fitting the headliner itself.  Thanks!

--Alex Haugland
Eugene, Oregon