Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam Tiger Cost Question

To: "Tucker Brown" <tncbrown@me.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam Tiger Cost Question
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 19:42:50 -0500
Tucker

I will second Chris' recommendation to remain engaged through this
List...and other forums for that matter. Three and a half years ago I did
exactly as Chris said and a member of this List gave me a heads up and a buy
recommendation on a Tiger that was becoming available (Thanks Paul). It was
an absolutely beautiful car, fully restored with only 7k miles since the
restoration. I paid a bit more than I had originally planned, but I just
followed the advice Chris gave to buy as much car as you can afford. I
bought it and have been enjoying it ever since.

I know some of the valuation tools out there are a bit inflated.  The
Valuation tool at Hagerty Insurance does not seem to bad in that regard. You
can check it out at
http://www.hagerty.com/valuationtools/HVT/VehicleSearch/Report?vc=1335693

Good Luck in your search.

Jim