Re: [Tigers] Manual Transmissions

To: Scott Hutchinson <shutchin@netjets.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Manual Transmissions
From: Alvin Johnson <twojohnsons@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:43:29 -0500
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Mileage is paramount in Europe. And sticks get better mileage---especially
when you put them quickly into 5th.

When my relatives visit from Sweden, they take pictures of the gas pumps
because they are dumbfounded at how cheap it is.
Although I do have a Swedish cousin who owns a 66 Shelby Mustang clone.
They really do love US V-8s.

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/twojohnsons@cox.net