Re: [Tigers] Maxwell Smart Tiger

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Maxwell Smart Tiger
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 21:31:29 -0800
Cc: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
I could have sworn exhaust was coming out of both pipes.  But, I can't swear
to that - and sadly we deleted the episode.  But, I can swear to the S1-S2
windshield frame (without glass).  Completely odd.

The shots when they were looking over their shoulders, at the dash and over
the bonnet, were a bit odd.  The dash was black, the clock was covered with a
round flat black disk.  There was a factory radio.  But the shifter was not a
TIger or Alpine shifter that I've ever seen.

On Dec 2, 2013, at 9:20 PM, michael king wrote:

> Jay that's very odd regarding the early screen and 1/4 windows.. they would
not fit without modificaitn as the screens sit at different angles... as for
the driving scenes.. don't be sure it wasn't an alpine.. I was watching one a
while back and noticed that there was carb smoke coming out the left rear
pipe.. nothing from the right... i suspect alpine as in the aerial shot you
could see an alpine trans shifter.

> As a side note in some episodes the car has non peaked chrome rims.. LAT 70
wheels and in some crash scenes they used a S3 Alpine.

> On 3 December 2013 16:14, Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was just watching an episode with my son.  It was about max overhearing a
> plot to kill rocket scientists, but then lost his memory because of some
> pills.  The best part is that it featured the car for much of the episode.
> know that the history is that an Alpine was used when the machine gun
popped
> out of the bonnet.  I'm sure it was used for lots of other scenes scenes.
But

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/michael.s.king@gmail.com