Re: [Tigers] ScotchBrite

To: "'Terry Packer'" <packertl3@yahoo.com>, <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ScotchBrite
From: "Lynn" <cars@wt-inc.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 08:35:05 -0700
I just finished restoring a 1929 visible gas pump with the original glass
cylinder.  The bottom of the cylinder had some rust and other deposits on
it.  I used grey scotchbrite, lightly, and it worked well.  I did not see
any scratches when done.  I also worked in a little water to lubricate.

Good luck