Re: [Tigers] Steering Wheels

To: cbowland@msn.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Steering Wheels
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 22:00:09 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: MWood24020
Agree on all points. Add in the cumbersome 15" diameter and thin section
and I couldn't wait to replace the oem wheel...which is nicely boxed and
sitting on the shelf at the garage mahal ;-)

I did see an interesting wheel today on a car built by Dale, which had a
14" diameter wood rim, with a custom fabricated horn ring, which was
visually very close to the stock set up.

In a message dated 12/27/2013 5:32:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,