Re: [Tigers] Headlights

To: Allan Ballard <aballard@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headlights
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 17:31:50 -0500
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Personally, I hate driving at night so I use ultra bright xenon H4 bulbs to
make sure I can see. I got them in a period yellow/white colour rather than
the more usual blueish tint, but they provide stacks of light and only draw
55W.  Short of full on HIDs, they were the best I found.

Real period lights bring me to a complete standstill in the rain at night.

It's a pretty subjective topic to touch on :)