Re: [Tigers] Shift Boot Install Wisdom Needed...

To: "drmayf@mayfco.com" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Shift Boot Install Wisdom Needed...
From: Terry Packer <packertl3@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 11:43:07 -0800 (PST)
Larry

I went through my shifter earlier this year and recalled that servicing
it is a subject that comes up periodically. In the hope it could be a
permanent resource for just these occasions, I took the opportunity to
document the parts, functionality and correct dis/assembly of the entire
shifter unit. I will send you an image and accompanying Word doc.

Terry
Packer
9470018