Re: [Tigers] Throttle cable bracket

To: <genepadgett@comcast.net>, "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Throttle cable bracket
From: "wseay" <wseay@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 10:43:48 -0400
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
X_cmae_category: , , a=/nZIgNNKTPiFOhSEkNKw5Q==:17 a=3CUr_dy-oLoA:10 a=1poGYrevpj8A:10 a=8nJEP1OIZ-IA:10 a=1oqGTYSLAAAA:8 a=C_IRinGWAAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=kviXuzpPAAAA:8 a=XH2Rn-iXrxwjo4l1-IAA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=cvn8laQl214A:10 a=si9q_4b84H0A:10 a=4vB-4DCPJfMA:10 a=VVO-A-fwDoAw2Tn_:21 a=z83xVFG0O5WeHsge:21 a=/nZIgNNKTPiFOhSEkNKw5Q==:117
Correct color is black

Will Seay - 382001570
wseay@embarqmail.com
"I think not therefore I am not" (anon)