Re: [Tigers] Monterey Reunion

To: "Jay Laifman" <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Monterey Reunion
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 19:10:06 -0700
Cc: TIGER list <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Jay,

There are at least a half dozen, maybe a dozen Tigers from SoCal going up to
Monterey. Webll know more specifics after this weekendbs CAT meeting at
the air museum in Chino.

The Reunionbs on track Tiger action occurs Thursday, Friday and Saturday. No
Tiger on track Sunday, the day of the Concours so you can do both.

BTW, a group of Tigers will be racing the Mid-week LSR event at Monterey next
week. We tow up on Monday.

Buck