Re: [Tigers] Signing off

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Signing off
From: Larry Wright <lwright@impactoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 11:27:54 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Good luck to you, Jim... and to the new owner; you'll tell him about us,
right?

Enjoy that Boxster! Our shows up around August 22 and is supposed to be an
early 2015 model. With that and the Tiger, and my wife taking over our Honda
S2000, we'll own no cars with a roof or a back seat.

Larry Wright
Seabrook, MD