Re: [Tigers] Manifold vacuum fitting to brake servo

To: "'Jerry Mo Christopherson'" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Manifold vacuum fitting to brake servo
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 17:23:40 -0500
Jerry:

The nipple end of the fitting is the banjo part of the fitting.  The entire
fitting has actually got five pieces to it; the lower part that screws into
manifold, the banjo part with the hose nipple, two washers, and one bolt
that screws down through the banjo.  If I could attach a picture of the
fitting on list, I could show you what it looks like.  If anyone would like
a picture of it, let me know.

Andy