[Tigers] Yet another originality question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Yet another originality question
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:38:56 -0500
It's me again, guys.  This time I've got a question about the colors of the
components of the factory remote filter bits.  I know that the filter basket
and hold-down strap are black, but what color were the two adapter plates
that go onto the filter and the block?  In all the old road test pics I've
seen, the filter adapter appears to be a natural finish.  How about the
block adapter.is it supposed to be natural or painted to match the block?

As usual, thanks much for any assistance,

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK

B382001600LRXFE

TAC #740