Re: [Tigers] Vintage Racing

To: "'Curt Bowland'" <cbowland@msn.com>, "'tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Vintage Racing
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 07:05:41 -0700
I sort of remember the results. There were 3 races.

Craig Jackson's (Barret Jackson) Trans Am Javelin won the first with John
second. Tom Sakai was about 4th. I think Dale and Dave might have missed
that race, Dale had a leaking front seal and Dave had a  wiring problem.

John won the second, again with Tom about in 4th. Dale was a few spots back,
having started at the rear of the grid.

The final (trophy) race was also won by a Tiger. It was wild! Lead changes
every lap with 3 different leaders on the final lap before Tom  took the
checkered!

Both John's & Dale's Tigers withdrew with engine problems. A valve keeper
broke on the SCF Tiger while Dale spun a bearing.

Buck