Re: [Tigers] tiger/sport/exotic

To: Clyde McLaughlin <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger/sport/exotic
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 02:27:53 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
I would call this a "day 2 car" with the period mods that have been added.
The clear distributor cap is a real throwback.  All the rage in the early
70's.  The slotted mags are also a nice period enhancement, but are obviously
a matter of personal preference.  The tires are a huge concern.  I believe the
last Goodyear Eagle ST tires were made in the late 80's or early 90's.  Old
and risky.

Jere