Re: [Tigers] Tiger Rear Axle

To: "Rense, Mark (GE, Appl & Light)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Rear Axle
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 15:22:49 -0400
Cc: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
The Tiger is a driver's car. It's not meant (in my opinion) to sit on a
trailer or be restored to "as-built perfection; it was never a perfect car
anyway. If you go "L.A.T." or up the engine power or displacement it's not
"perfect," but it's a hellova lot of fun to drive.

I admire the guys who are willing to do a perfect restoration, but if you
can't drive it why own it?

Tom
'67 Mark 2.