Re: [Tigers] Remote oil filter hoses

To: <awtiger@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Remote oil filter hoses
From: "wseay" <wseay@embarqmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 18:18:36 -0400
X_cmae_category: , , a=NRhBtz8MTkgvychPs07gew==:17 a=HXn-fr3u62gA:10 a=1poGYrevpj8A:10 a=1oqGTYSLAAAA:8 a=kviXuzpPAAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=2PZExsLUvbf7DhnOklMA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=cvn8laQl214A:10 a=4vB-4DCPJfMA:10 a=RqOAJGx8AAAA:8 a=SSmOFEACAAAA:8 a=DBtgzjrpi15zQOZmAXwA:9 a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10 a=qkNQyqMq58kpAl60:21 a=a6vwogYzqrlskvCX:21 a=NRhBtz8MTkgvychPs07gew==:117
Andy,

You're a real nit picker.  I'm not sure whether I should encourage you or
not, but here goes anyway.  I've attached a picture of a very tired OEM
short adapter hose .  You other folks on the list won't get the attachment.
The picture includes a ruler so you should be able to scale dimensions.  The
picture is a bit deceptive about the angle of the long piece of tubing on
the block end of the hose so I measured the angle for you.  The angle
measures 110 degrees (looks closer to 90 deg. in the pic).  It's obvious
from the picture that the hose is black.  Surface is fairly slick, but I
wouldn't say "rubbery".  OK, now you know as much about the hose as I do.

Good luck, hope this helps

Will Seay - wseay@embarqmail.com
"I think not therefore I am not" (anon)