Re: [Tigers] Wells Fargo Sunbeam posters

To: "spmdr@juno.com" <spmdr@juno.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wells Fargo Sunbeam posters
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 03:49:57 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
The photo that is used on the Wells Fargo promo posters has been used several
times before for other companies' advertising campaigns.  I recall seeing it
used for some sort of Ralph's grocery effort a couple of years ago and in some
magazine ads, also a couple of years ago.

Nice to see it though.  'Bout time...