Re: [Tigers] Toggle switches - on or off

To: Tom Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Toggle switches - on or off
From: Scott Hutchinson <shutchin@netjets.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 20:32:18 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
In British aircraft 'down' is 'on.'

Sent from somewhere.

> On Aug 7, 2014, at 2:41 PM, "Tom Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> Apparently someone at Rootes had Vertical Dyslexia.  Or..., they had the
ability to walk on the ceiling.

> -----Original Message----- From: snakebit289
> Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 6:45 AM
> To: tigers@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Tigers] Toggle switches - on or off
>
> I looked in my Tiger II owners handbook, and the separate toggle switch for
the blower is turned off in the furthest 'up' position.

> ' Up' for off is also the position for the lights, wipers, and panel lights.
I know Jim's car is a 1A, but the I/IA handbook still shows the blower switch
as part of the Off-Car-Screen heater lever.

> Rande Bellman

Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you
may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,  please
advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.