[Tigers] Cost of list and BIG BUCKS for a Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Cost of list and BIG BUCKS for a Tiger
From: "A. C." <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 22:52:22 -0500
Mark, et al,

It seems that the cost for the list could be simply solved.

Just contact the purchaser of the Mark II and tell him that, according
to our traditions, the owner of the most expensive Tiger automatically
assumes responsibility for fully funding the list. With the willingness,
and the ability, to pay $200K+ for a Tiger, I think he will believe
anything Mark tells him, without question! And, of course, we will all
vouch for Mark's honesty, right?

If not, I seem to remember being told by PayPal that I could pay with
PayPal even without a PayPal account. I've never tried it without a
PayPal account, but sending money to Mark by PayPal has always been a
piece of cake.

It's also easy to set up a PayPal account and handy to then use it to
make payments on many internet sites. That way one site, rather than
many, has your bank/credit card info. I have gotten so picky that I
usually refuse to do business with a site that doesn't accept PayPal.

HTH,
A. C. Tynes
New Orleans