Re: [Tigers] glove box

To: Clyde McLaughlin <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] glove box
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:02:14 -0400
I think that was the show called "Fantom Works" based out of Norfolk, VA.  The
car was Carnival Red and appeared to be a crossover bodied car as it had a
square cornered hood and the tri-fold metal top cover.  Anybody on the list in
the Norfolk, VA area want to own up to owning that car?  Go to their website to
see pics of the project:

http://www.fantomworks.com/project/1965-sunbeam-tiger/

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK (earthquake central...)