Re: [Tigers] MkIA on Racing Junk

To: Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com>, michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MkIA on Racing Junk
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 13:43:27 -0700
Cc: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Being a "tribute" to the Doane Spencer car, this seems a bit expensive @ $120k
- $150k, depending on who built it and how tightly the details line up with the
real thing... unless of course we're expecting any fully restored Tiger to now
be upper $100s.

Anyone know who built it and to what level of detail to match the original. Did
they have access to the real one?

Stephen Waybright