Re: [Tigers] Tigers United Articles and tech help - AMC T5

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers United Articles and tech help - AMC T5
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 20:00:40 -0600
... I fixed that particular article. Looks like a newer version of the
webserver program does not like blank lines at the start of .asp files,
and some of the TU articles have that, and some don't...

Any Perl or Python gurus that can write a script to descend a (Unix)
directory tree, find .asp files, and strip blank lines from the head of
said files?

Theo