Re: [Tigers] Hardtop side windows

To: "'Jay Laifman'" <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, "'H B Elam'" <harryb@elams.org>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hardtop side windows
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 16:41:38 -0500
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
        I think I remember someone say they used electrical tape for the
channel and then trimmed the tape after install.
If Sunbeam Specialties has the correct channel material - use it.

I decided not to replace the plexi on my hardtop since they only had some
crazing and still clear.  The job looked a bit intense at the time and I had
other major hurtles that needed attention.

Ron Fraser