Re: [Tigers] Overhaulin' Tiger Link

To: Mark Rense <mark44124@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Overhaulin' Tiger Link
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 16:52:14 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Thread-index: lOr+mvua2UjP8UACoR2E9x62AlJS6A== s=q20140121; t=1415292854; bh=VV457AXIGvwwwGELPA7fjCCsn6gGgGLyXjvPF2cAVEc=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=rj3ktOZSu0G1AACrfRgrvF4n9YZE7bzH/FFDAkdyQe4OTyDfQsVJekEqzvLq4vWaA WfvC49IHeVF8v6nm2TyBZaQawvvobYRhvZtf7A5xZRJS68W+AAg6U33/H6dC4xN/vX VOdGVo4/UD8kFWESrKmjaaDr+RZIQUe4MZSQjGRlC5GTVu04NxpXfMtVH9UEZoEsJE nFijus1K+19i6TlYBGZaAOhX3VXg+kTshH+LZXeefdgw3w14pvCOM20yP6I4OioMP5 UPv2riizgeDbwRcdN5+ZMQXoHCVRAWrEuZCxksR1hTofU8iXNd1kz0QD0XCfnoc+Zn NMM7ryGJVeCjA==
Thanks Mark, I was just talking to a fellow Tiger owner that missed the
program. I passed this along. Now he won't have to wait for the reruns.

BTW, I thought they did a very nice job. I think their overall theme was to
emphasize the Cobra comparison. In that respect, the black dash and different
instruments along with the different seats and interior trim came off rather
well. I was interested to see what Chip would come up with in the way of wheels
for the car. Not what I would rush out and buy but I could see them as
something a Tiger guy personalizing his car might consider.

The paint color looked and stripes looked nice, just wish they had not painted
the motor that red/ red - orange color.

No doubt Dan, and Dale, had some major influence on the direction of the
project.