[Tigers] Brake pads for competition. What is the latest?

To: "Tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Brake pads for competition. What is the latest?
From: David and Varley Tweddle <davidandvarley@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 12:03:33 +0800 FILETIME=[CC81DC60:01CFFA3F]
Hi Sunbeamers,

I'm needing a set of new competition brake pads. I have been using Porterfield
competition pads which have been OK (Please note I have the Dale A ventilated
rotor and "spaced out" calipers installed).

I'm thinking of Hawk HP Plus HB169N.560 at $94.46 from Summit Racing. Cost
posted to Australia is $137.74 (USD).

I'm wondering if any of you that use your cars for speed events with P16/M16
calipers have experience with anything better than these?

Cheers from "Down Under"
David Tweddle (alias Tiger_DFT).