Re: [Tigers] 2D tiger diagram

To: "Rob Guerra" <bomber44@comcast.net>,"Tigers" <tigers-bounces@autox.team.net>,"tigerlist 2" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 2D tiger diagram
From: jay.laifman@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 04:25:39 +0000
One bummer is that my dad had arranged with a famous artist who paints those
cut-away drawings of cars to do a Tiger and use my dad's as the basis.  They
were never able to set a time for the pictures.  I have no idea his name or
contact info - though it might have been an Asian name.. If anyone knows the
guy, let me know and I can try to get it going again.