[Tigers] Oil Pressure Line

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Line
From: Stu via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 13:34:54 -0500
I replaced the oil line on my Mk 1A many years back, the '90's probably
like Rande.  The original black plastic line shattered into a bunch of
pieces as I removed it.

My replacement was a whitish nylon or plastic line, with fittings like
Rande described, so it probably came from SS, too.

The metal braid lines, which if I understand correctly, are a metal braided
sheath over a rubbery or plastic inner tube.  IIRC only CAT had these back
in the day.  Are they available anywhere else now?

Stu