[Tigers] Red Interior

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Red Interior
From: Joe Brown via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 19:25:36 -0600
Hi,

It appears that you can no longer get a red interior from any of the normal
sources, so I am looking at having a local upholstery shop copy my old
panels. Can anyone send me some photos of the kick panels and the pieces
that cover the rear wheel wells? Specifically for a Mk1A? Those pieces on my
car are too far gone to make copies from.

Also, does anybody have a photo of a red interior with black piping? I would
like to see what that looks like.

Thanks,

Joe Brown

Arlington, TX