Re: [Tigers] Battery Vent

To: Tom Kukla <tlkukla@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[76E7BDE0:01D02CEB]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Battery Vent
From: srwick via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 07:37:43 -0800
My early Mk 1 had the same thing in a box. It won't work on a new battery, but
I'm saving it because it's original to the car.

Steve

<tigers@autox.team.net> </div><div>Date:01/09/2015  6:55 PM  (GMT-08:00)
Listers,

When I bought my Tiger, one of the items that came in a box of parts was a
battery vent.  It consists of a long tube with six old fashion battery caps
that screw on the battery.  I have never seen a Tiger with one of these
installed.  Does anyone out there know which Tigers had these vents and how
many vehicles had them?  I have never seen one for sale and wonder what they
are worth as I am going to sell mine because I will never use it.

Tom Kukla

tlkukla@comcast.net