Re: [Tigers] Windshield washer hose

To: <awtiger@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Windshield washer hose
From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:31:18 -0500
Andy
        You will need to use a piece of wire to find the path through the
firewall.  It may need to be a wire on the inside of the tubing if that
helps you.  I believe the hole on the dash side is up high and slightly
forward of the hole on the firewall side.  If you have the dash wire harness
in, it might be covering the hole for the tubing.

I don't know if I have ever seen the original grommet for this tubing.  I
believe it is similar to the grommet for the heater valve cable; about 1/2"
long and looks like a plug with a hole in the center for the tubing.  I
don't have a grommet for that tubing on my Tiger.

Ron Fraser