Re: [Tigers] Vinyl dash

To: Tom Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Vinyl dash
From: "e.coiner--- via Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:07:06 -0800
Cc: Tom Witt via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
The wood dash, wood wheel and deluxe door panels were all regular production
items for the Alpine GT.
All it would take is a desire to change the BOM.
My guess is Rootes decided that they were charging a premium for the Tiger and
adding the wood panel would make people feel like they were getting more for
their money.